Gorgeous Smile Here We Go !!

Hello, I guess the title is already given hints about my new post tonight! Yes, you guess right! It's about bracessssssss !! For those who already knew me, I have been asking my dad to make me wear braces, well, he actually REALLY want me to wear braces but it's too pricey for my dad to pay the fees (?) at the moment. I didn't tell this to anyone except my close friends that i have a HUGE insecurity problem regarding my teeth. For me, I think I looked intimidating when I talked to people and this is pretty sucks! Because back in my school, we did a looooooooooot of presentations for a lot of purposes and I repeat, it SUCKS! Although, many of my friends didn't really think I look awful with my teeth, and they somehow said it looked cute on me ??!!? I don't know it's either a compliment or a bad thing (??). But, anyway, the awful era is almost OVER! I've already got my braces on YEAYY!! I.AM.SO.PUMPED when my dad FINALLY stable enough to pay my braces fees :) sorry dad <3 ilysm.

BUT, before wearing braces, I have to undergo some processes like teeth removal. After a long discussion, my doctor (SHOUT OUT TO DR AIZAT !), decided to pull out 4 TEETH! It's a crazy experience. For the first two teeth removal, I swear it was the most painful thing I've ever had. My whole body shaking, I had a fever for almost a week, my head really dizzy. It was bad, SO FREAKING BAD! Then, I got my other 2 teeth removed the following week OH! and it was during RAMADHAN... I was fasting during the shitty processes, only God knows how hurt it was for me :( but, for me, as a positive person, I reminded myself that I'm pretty strong to handle this whole situation. lol xp ok whatever. After that, I GOT MY BRACES!!!!

My first appointment for my braces was on 28th May of 2019 *clap clap clap*. So, now, I officially wearing braces for *counting days* 59 days!! As an excited kid, I obviously had been observing my teeth days after days cause I'm supeeer curious if this thing really worked, it's not that I don't believe my doctor but JUST FOR FUN, and yes! it does have some changes. I noticed one of my teeth was not overlapping anymore and I'm really pumped up! It does hurt sometimes, especially during eating, and it is really annoying cause I love to eat and it can spoil your day. Serious.. but I'LL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO GET BEAUTIFUL SMILE!! OMG, I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR OFF MY BRACES!!! I hope I can be pretty pfft! That's all I'm hoping for while wearing braces hahahaha. 
(that's not me in the picture. i took it from pinterest)


Insyaallah, if I get courage, I'll upload a picture of me with braces. I don't really have one now.
So, that's it about my 59 days braces journey :) have a good day and PEACE!! see u next time :)


p/s: comment down below if you are curious how much it cost and the place where I go for the treatment or you also can ask me any questions regarding braces or orthodontics treatment :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog